IT a software law
I draw up bulletproof contractual documentation from an analysis, through development, implementation and service, to exit.
Along with the computing capacity of microprocessors, the significance of information and communication technologies has been growing exponentially in all fields of business and privacy. Technologies move us forward and that is why I’m passionate about IT and software law.
I work with the terms such as SLA, NDA, EULA, F/OSS, SaaS or SECaaS on a daily basis. If you are buying an e-shop, developing a mobile application or ordering an information system, I am your man. I will draw up comprehensive contractual documentation from an analysis, through development, implementation and service, to exit. In a comprehensible and high-quality way that is in compliance with GDPR.
Examples of services
- Software development and implementation agreement
- Software maintenance and support agreement (service agreement)
- Service level agreement (SLA)
- Licence agreement, EULA, public licences to free and open-source software (F/OSS)
- Labour contracts, contracts for work, and licence agreements with programmers
- Terms & conditions for web or mobile applications
- Consultations and litigation in the field of software law
A participant in the Czech highest-level ice hockey league (Extraliga).
The first Czech start-up in the Silicon Valley SkyDeck accelerator.
A Czech-Slovak system integrator in the field of cybersecurity.
The largest Czech and Slovak travel portal specialized in the sale of travel vouchers.
A participant in the Czech Men’s highest-level volleyball league (Extraliga).
The producer of the Mandlovka liqueur following the original recipe from Hustopeče.
A world leader in the field of automation and clamping technology.
The absolute winner of the contest Winery of the Year 2020.